Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lovely Blogger Award

Thank you SO MUCH Tess and Chelsea for nominating me! :)


I really love my blog friends and I appreciate all of you for making me feel accepted even though I'm not really "in the club" yet!


So here it is:


7 Things About Me That You Probably Never Wanted to Know:


1. I am completely OBSESSED with Disney Princesses. I realize I am about to graduate college and I should grow up but I really just can't help it. I have Disney Princess bedspread, pillows, posters, towels, curtains, and backpack. If you saw my room you would think it belonged to a 4-year-old...


2. I like to do laundry. I know, I know, I'm crazy. I just don't get what the big deal is and why everyone hates it? I like to organize things so I organize all my clothes and put them on their special cycles and then I feel so clean and accomplished when it's all done and put away! I am very obsessive about clean things and I can't use a towel more than two or three times and I feel the same way about my sheets. I just like to feel all clean! I do about a load every day or every other day to keep my hamper empty!


3. I LOVE LOVE the show Good Luck Charlie. It's my favorite TV show EVER and I think everyone should go watch it. Right now. Go. With your children. Or without them. It is a great show because it doesn't just focus on a teenage girl like other Disney shows. This one focuses on the entire family unit and I really love it - the mom "Amy Duncan" is my favorite!! I want to be her!






4. I really don't like even numbers. I can't stand them. I only want an odd number of kids, odd number of chocolate chips to eat, and an odd number of decorations on the wall. Odd numbers are just better!!


5. Any person who knew me in real life and read this blog would know within two seconds exactly who I am. That scares me so much but I don't think any of my friends would search for me under any of the "labels" I use in this blog. Surely not...right?! AAHHH! Sometimes I have nightmares of someone from school commenting here!


6. This kind of goes along with #1 but I also really like Disney Princes. Aladdin is my favorite movie of all time and the two boys I've ever really liked in my life have been tan with brown eyes, brown hair and had "Aladdin-like" features. 




And...




Drum ROLL for #7....




7. The main reason I don't tell anyone here my real name is because I am going to be famous someday and I don't want anyone to be able to black mail me and use my blog against me!! (Or sell it to some paparazzi!) :D




I have made a lot of new friends here and I love all of you so I don't want to list blogs for fear of hurting anyone or leaving anyone out! If you are on my side blog roll then I love your blog and I keep up with it - even if I don't always comment! 




So look to your right and click on some of those awesome blogs!! 




I love you all and thanks again for being so kind to me!!

12 comments:

  1. I love Disney Princesses and Good Luck Charlie and I'm almost 30 lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY?! haha that makes me feel so much better!! Isn't the show great!? Have you seen the ones with Baby Toby?! I love him!! :D

      Delete
    2. I love the show. One day at dinner, we were all sitting around discussing which character each of our kids were and all the kids completely agree I'm like Momma Ames. Lol. I haven't seen any of the new episodes yet, we don't have a lot of time to watch TV in the summer. I can't wait though.

      Delete
  2. LOL...that's a fun list JJ. I agree wholeheartedly about the part on you becoming famous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thanks! I really will be. It's going to happen I'm tellin ya! ;D

      Delete
  3. Please don't forget your old friends when you are famous. We will be your biggest admirers. Look for us at the front row.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I will definitely remember all of you and most likely still have a blog ;)

      Delete
  4. Disney princesses are awesome. Which is your favorite?

    And there is no "membership card". We're all in the club. ;)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure. I like Arial a lot and I think I'm the most like her - kind of adventurous and discontent and mischievous, but I also like Jasmine because I am like her too - kind of spoiled and a princess feeling trapped in my life and Aladdin is HOT! I like Belle's kind heart and I wish I could be like her in that way and I would totally marry the Beast..so it's hard to pick a favorite but those are my top three! LOL Who do you like the best?!

      Thanks :D

      Delete
    2. My favorite Disney character isn't a princess but Mother Gothel! I am not sure what that says about me. ;) Of the princesses, though, I think I like Belle best because she is a bookworm. Except I do like Merida because her story is the first not to end with marriage. There are lots of successful, capable women who don't need a man to complete them.

      Delete