Monday, June 25, 2012

Love Letter to Him

Dear Husband,


You don't have to be a fairy tale to make my dreams come true. Just be who you really are and I'll always and forever love you. There's lots of men out there that seem to be the top of the line, but you don't have to compare yourself to them as long as you are mine. 


I don't need an Edward Cullen, vampire fangs and all. You don't have to run fast or win a big manly brawl. I don't expect you to sing beautifully or sparkle in the sunlight, write me a lullaby or sing to me every night. 


You don't need to be the affluent man made of money, you are all I need to be in the land of milk and honey. You don't need the biggest car or best stocks that are off the charts, I'll accept homemade presents and construction paper hearts.


You don't have to be an expert Dom or understand all this DD stuff. Whatever you bring to the table, it will be enough. We'll work it out and talk it all through and whatever we come up with, we'll make it do.


My dear husband, you will be better than any Edward Cullen or Christian Grey, because you are a real person at the end of the day. You are a real person with faults and mistakes. We'll get through it together, patch up all the heartaches.


I love you now and I will for the rest of my life, in sickness and in health, in goodness and in strife.


Waiting ever so not-patiently for my knight-to-be,
Love Always and Forever,
Me

12 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great tribute/poem to your husband. :)
    Fondly,
    Addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know God has someone really special for you. A very fortunate guy is out there tonight.
    Your mind and heart are in good places here. Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I loved the, "whatever you bring to the table, it will be enough." What a beautiful sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was very thoughtful and sweet JJ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I loved this poem so much! My favorite line "construction paper hearts". So very real and so sweet.

    There's a good guy out there who will be looking for somebody exactly like you. Be wise, patient, and careful. :) I know you will..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo i almost never comment on these but i tell you your blog is very enjoyable. Your personality shows thru and you have alot of personality ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo i almost never comment on these but i tell you your blog is very enjoyable. Your personality shows thru and you have alot of personality ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can i get in touch with you?? I would love to tell you more about me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! You can e-mail me at plainvanilladisease@gmail.com! :D

      Delete